Amanda (zechal) wrote,


So I had an ob appointment yesterday and to our shock (mine, Ry's and the doctor) I'm 3 cm dilated and 60% effaced already! The doctor was pretty shocked and went to speak with another doctor and decided that if I did go into full blown labor they won't do anything at this point to stop it. They also want me to quit working, but I'm going to go in on Monday to do some final paperwork/desk work. Thats if I make it to Monday!

The only downside is that I won't be able to have my homebirth because of additional risks prior to 37 weeks (I'm only 36). My midwife was happy with my progress though and said I've already done a lot of hard work without even knowing it. She also said chances are I will have a pretty fast labor when I do go into full labor. So I will see her on Sunday morning and will talk with her some more.

We are so excited to meet the baby, I can't wait. We had to pack a hospital bag last night, so I will repack that today and just relax around home and take it easy. Goal is to let baby come when ready but not to try and encourage it!

  • where has the time gone

    Wow my little "baby" is almost 11 months old...where has the time gone? I'm typing this while she's asleep in her crib. It's amazing how much she has…

  • None

    I just opened an email from my mom and found out that my cousin Jason committed suicide. It just makes you relive some moments in your life or…

  • Soo tired

    Ugh Rozlynn has been going through some sort of crazy sleep regression. She was doing so great, sleeping from 8pm-1:30 am and then typically until…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment